- Working for a Global Company
- Earn up to $110, 000 a year
- Great opportunities to supervise a team
About the company
My client is part of a Global Market in refrigerated transport systems. With three major service and distribution locations in Australia operating in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Their mission is to be customer friendly and ensure they are the number one choice for customers in refrigerated transport solutions.
About the Role
Due to an increase in demand, the Melbourne branch is seeking a Service Supervisor with previous experience running and supervising a Service Operation, ideally within the transport and refrigeration industry. Reporting to the Service Manager it is important that you have experience in a supervisory role where you have been through some sort of leadership or management development, someone who can identify supervising and leadership is important. The successful applicant will be organised, can plan work, can collaborate with others and pay attention to detail.
A qualification ideally with a trade or engineering qualification and with hands-on technical experience as knowing the technical principles involved with products such as mechanical refrigeration and electrical is important.
- Reporting to the Service Manager in Victoria
- Experience in leading coaching and managing other trades is a MUST
- Experience running or supervising a Service Operation
- Someone with strong leadership and management development
- Experience managing remotely (will be an advantage)
- Will need to be able to take calls, after hours at times and do overtime on short notice.
- Will need a valid driver’s licence
- Required to complete a pre-employment medical
- Must be a strong and capable leader
- Good people skills in management and development
- Good people/ Emotional Intelligence skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional time management including planning and practising work
- Being able to plan and prioritise work for self and other
- Sound Communicator
- A qualification with a trade or engineering with ideal transport refrigeration experience or experience in the truck and automotive service environment.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you. Please APPLY now or email KA4135 email@example.com OR if you if you would like a confidential discussion please call Kathryn Abraham on 07 3211 1433