An international global leader who are pioneers in the construction and engineering sectors.
You will be working nomadically and enjoy the technical challenges along with the ongoing travel involved with this role. Ideally the perfect fit for a free-spirited explorer who can still have a career at the same time. Although you will have home anchor points, there is an expectation for paid travel on occasion of up to five days at a time.
You will be responsible for the completion of an annual inspection of various vertical solutions, including lifts, hoists, fall protection systems, etc.) on various Wind Farm sites in the region.
- Conduct periodic inspection and certification of Wind Tower Access systems
- Ensure all inspections are followed by appropriate documentation including providing the customer with Certification records
- Assemble and maintain necessary equipment and tooling
- Organise mobilisation of equipment to a site
- Complete site-specific inductions
- Understand safety at work practice at all times
Needed to do well:
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Qualification
- Willingness to travel and work remotely
- Comfortable working at heights and in a varied climate
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Safety focused
- Service orientated and a great communicator
Salary includes: $ 80,000 + $ 200 Living Away from Home Allowance + Overtime + Saturday & Sunday Work
How to Apply:
Click the "Apply Now" button or you can call Sabrina Ferguson on 07 3211 1433 for a confidential conversation for further details.