Operating nationally for over 70 years and are pioneers in their field of work. A company that takes pride in their product, customer and most importantly their staff.
You would be joining a very successful company and a very happy team and continue to be an ambassador for the company and their products by offering the best possible technical service and skills at the highest standard.
There is an opportunity to grow and develop in the business with many verticals on option.
- Effectively complete preventative maintenance & repairs
- Ensure on-site safety principles and standards are adhered to at all times
- Must be able to carry out diagnostic analysis, mechanical and technical repairs as directed on all variations of equipment
- Carry out tasks in a safe and efficient manner
- Pride in your work and presentation
- Ensure all inspections are followed by appropriate documentation
- Assemble and maintain necessary equipment and tooling
- Organise mobilisation of equipment to a site
- Complete site-specific induction
- Understand safety at work practice at all times
Needed to do well:
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Qualification
- Comfortable working at height
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working in Cranes and the like
- Safety focus
- Service orientated and a great communicator
How to Apply:
Click the "Apply Now" button or you can call Sabrina Ferguson on 07 3211 1433 for a confidential conversation for further details.