Experience Previous Experience
Industry Trades & Services
Recruiter Christie Johnson
Salary $40 > $50 Per Hour
- Utilise your unique ammonia experience with the latest industrial refrigeration systems
- Join a market leader pushing new technological boundaries
- Hourly rate $40 to $50, company vehicle, uniform and mobile phone
- Competitive hourly rate
- On-call allowance
- Weekend work available
- Extensive induction training provided
- Ongoing technical training
About the Company
You will be joining a market leader in the servicing and breakdown repair of industrial refrigeration systems. This is your chance to learn the latest technology with a company large enough to have a strong market presence but small enough to care about their staff and bring them on their journey.
About the Role
You will be responsible for completing repairs and maintenance of industrial ammonia-based refrigeration equipment, commissioning new products in the field, maintaining first-class safety standards, liaising closely with key customers and working autonomously while liaising with the Service Department Manager and other Service Technicians.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Air-Conditioning.
- Refrigeration handling licence – ARCtick.
- Current drivers licence.
- Experience with Ammonia based refrigeration systems is a must.
- A desire to work in a tight-knit business with a supportive culture.
If this role sounds interesting APPLY NOW!
If you’d like a confidential discussion about this role, please call Christie Johnson on (07) 3211 1433 or you can submit your resume by clicking the APPLY button.
Senior Service Technician Full timeARCtik Refrigeration Handling Licence Certificate III Air Conditioning Criminal Record Check Drivers Licence Restricted Electrical Licence
Perform maintenance, installation and repairs for a leading, expanding Air Conditioning company
External Service Technician – Hydraulics Full timeaxial piston pumps closed and open loop hydraulic systems diesel plant mechanic hydraulic schematics mechanical fitter mechanical fluid power hydraulics radial piston motors system fault diagnostic system interpretation troubleshooting
Field-based hydraulic service role, plenty of overtime from 10 to 20 hours per week, well-equipped service vehicle, additional training, travel required