Site Supervisor – Townsville
Experience Previous Experience
Recruiter Sabrina Ferguson
Salary $90,000 > $ 125,000 + Super
- Supervising position, coordinating and overseeing all onsite activities
- Value centred Contractor in Townsville who believes in good work, retained clients and invested employees
- High attractive salary package + collaboration with Project Management and Site teams to be successful in the role.
A very family-based culture with a team of high calibre people to support and grow your own career, they are firm believers that their staff are their strength and they invest in long-term open and honest relationships between all levels within the organisation.
They provide civil construction services including Bulk Earthworks, Demolition, Roadworks as well as design and construct projects.
- An opportunity to work for a really great company while doing some exciting and meaningful work.
- Offering salary $90,000 – $ 125,000 + superannuation
- Assist with the successful delivery of projects by supervising and coordinating the onsite activities, including establishment, construction, inspection, testing, commissioning and disestablishment
- Liaise with client and Consultants to ensure a high level of client satisfaction by delivery of projects safely and on time and to a high standard
- Give clear instructions to all EBA workers and subcontractors
- Organise all testing (earthworks, pavements and pipeworks)
- Maintain daily supervisor reports and project programs
- Obtain client instruction to ensure set out of works in advance of operations
- Ensure all works are inducted and are participating in safety and risk mitigation
- Provide strong leadership to the site team and participate in performance appraisals
- Certificate III in Civil Construction or trade-related qualification
- First Aid
- Induction Card
How to Apply:
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your resume. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further please call Sabrina Ferguson on 07 3211 1433 for a confidential chat today!
Gain experience working with large earthworks equipment and machinery on large civil construction projects in the Bowen Basin