A role that offers security, bonuses and the influence to drive mid-rise to high-rise building projects within a successful engineering company.
- Senior Structural Engineer with experience on mid-rise to high-rise buildings
- Awesome company offering flexibility and a stable long-term career
- Based in Brisbane this role offers negotiable salary plus bonuses
About the B Series Group
Here at the B Series Group, we treat all applications with strict confidentiality.
We'll tell you everything we know about the role and potential employer before your resume is sent anywhere.
About the employer
You will be joining an established company who produce the highest quality design solutions and are well respected by their clients.
The company will provide everything you need to be successful and will reward your creativity and passion for multi-level building projects.
They work across residential and commercial sectors providing design documentation form multi-level building projects in SEQ.
About the role
You are a creative and technically skilled structural engineer looking for a role that offers rewards and challenging projects that use steel and concrete on multi-level building structures in Australia.
The company will support your professional development but you should be striving towards achieving your RPEQ or CPEng in the near future.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking care of an existing client base helping to provide them with design solutions for their projects. This includes meeting with clients and providing solutions directly.
Requirements for this role
- 7 years post-grad experience (or more) as a Structural Engineer.
- Experience on multi-storey building projects in Australia.
- Understanding of Australian industry codes and standards
- Technical experience on relevant software packages
If this role sounds interesting, apply NOW.
If you'd like a confidential conversation about this role, please call Anthony on 07 3211 1433 or send an email to email@example.com.
Job reference AA4025