A proudly Australian Company building proudly Australian Tankers for businesses for over 50 years! Indicative of their heritage they are experts in their field who walk against the pack and design and manufacturer original custom-made, in-house products for their loyal customers.
Due to their ongoing success and delivery of excellence in the defence category, they are mobilising new project teams to deal with emerging large-scale opportunities, these projects will focus on purpose designed and built bulk vessels within the project teams.
- Understanding of customer’s needs and through life cycle ensuring all studies, models, prototypes, etc.
- Formalisation of the specification and the engineering plans used to develop the vessels
- Assembly of the product in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behaviour, interactions and performance
- Demonstrate that the product satisfies the overall approved operational compliance with customer specifications
- Enhance existing configuration management processes to raise the capability of the business
- As part of the design team, conduct design specifications to bulk liquids vessels and dispensing
- Develop design drawings and technical data in accordance with client specifications and relevant Australian Standards
- Active Engagement with the client during the structured design review cycle
- At least 3-5 years’ experience having worked in a similar role
- Mechanical or related degree
- Experience in truck/vessel design
- Some exposure to defence products
To register your interest in working for a great historical Queenslander, please apply now, or contact Sabrina on 07 32111433 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application further.