- Hydraulic distributor supply group
- Established national business
- Generous salary package + Career advancement
About the company
Nationally established hydraulics sales and service group, this organization has become a tier one product provider to the mining, oil and gas, resources and industrial sectors. They are a nimble and progressive organization, with a keen eye on expanding their current business footprint.
About the role
Within this role, you will be handling inbound phone and emailed product requests, speaking with end users to determine their supply and product application needs, handling quotations, inputting orders, working closely with warehouse, engineering, customers, suppliers and external sales teams. You will also be involved with driving growth with customized solutions and in your key customer groups.
Duties in the role
- Deal with inbound customer enquiries and requests
- Prepare quotations and provide product and application selection ideas
- Maintain active contact with key customers and end users
- Be actively involved with driving further growth within your client base
- Data enter information into the NetSuite, Orical CRM, Google Docs and Gmail systems
- Process orders and liaise with local and overseas suppliers
Skills and abilities
- Have a minimum of 2 years of customer service/Internal sales in hydraulic products
- Possess knowledge of either hydraulic hose and fittings, pumps, motor, valves or manifolds
- Have sound operational and CRM skills
- Be an outgoing and personable individual who enjoys building relationships
- Have a technically and mechanically mindset
- Have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and have a focused and attention to detail approach to your work
- Possess strong keyboard processing skills
Culture of the branch
There is a flat management structure within the business, employees have embraced the era of change and everyone is supportive of taking the organisation to the next level. Communication is key with the team and there is an open-door policy for all staff with transparent communication. The manager has a no blame approach and believes that training is at the forefront of each individual growth.
As a package, you will receive a generous base salary and superannuation. There is also the opportunity for further recognised training in customer service and a succession plan for motivated individuals is on offer. Training is ongoing plus the opportunity to join a diversified ISO9001 accredited organisation.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion please phone George Trusiak on 07 – 3211 1433 and quote reference number GT4749 or click on the apply button below.