About the business and the role
- National Surveying Consultancy based in Darwin
- Great opportunity to work on a number of Surveying projects
- Attractive remuneration package on offer for the right Surveyor
This company is a well-known Surveying Consultancy, with a great reputation delivering large projects for land development, energy, oil & gas industries across Australia.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team. Excellent mentoring from senior staff is on offer, professional development and attractive remuneration package. The role entails a wide variety of tasks:
- Undertaking land and construction surveys.
- Supervision of survey assistants
- Office calculations, pre-calculations, sketches and processing
- Presenting data to clients
- Advising on technical matters and whether the construction plans are viable
- Producing and/or advising about construction plans and drawings
- Right qualifications in Surveying
- Experience in engineering and cadastral survey processes
- Numerate and technically competent
- Previous experience working with 12D would be highly regarded
- Excellent IT, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to analyze data and produce results with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and capability to liaise well with project stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimum supervision
- Full driving license
How to Apply.
For a confidential discussion of this and other opportunities in the Surveying sector, please contact Gema Serrano 07 3211 1433 or 0427 188 077.
Reference Number GS3084