Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Recruiter Sabrina Ferguson
Salary Avail. Upon Request
- Make head-way into a highly sort after niche industry.
- Join the Banyo office of a successful national company operating for over 50 years!
- Water Treatment or Filtration or Pump or Hydraulic knowledge.
An exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in doing something really different! The role will give you head-way into a very niche industry that is both interesting and highly sought after as it brings together a number of disciplines and expertise.
Join a successful national company operating for over 50 years! Offering a completely flat and collaborative culture. Be a part of a team that bands together to get things done the first time around.
- An innovative, creative and stable company where you can invest in a future.
- Ongoing opportunities to learn and have mentorship from more experienced engineers.
A project off the ground requires accurate, timely advice you will help your project through the early stages with Concept design guidance, spatial and services coordination and operating and capital cost expenditure analyses
Develop your concept to complete detailed design by providing a full range of integrated specialist hydraulic, structural and finishes design services
You will aid in the delivery of buildable, coordinated designs that consider all architectural and technical design requirements and deliver them using Revit, AutoCAD and Inventor including full integration with BIM systems
You will be involved in the delivery of your project throughout construction
Always finding ways to solve problems through your own creative innovation, don’t be afraid to have an opinion and find better ways of doing things
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Proven experience working with pumps, filtration, hydraulics or in water treatment
- A great communicator who enjoys working with a team
- A completed Engineering Degree or Associated Diploma – specifically in Mechanical, Hydraulic or Civil
- The desire to work with a fantastic group of people and build a very interesting career with a great bunch of people!
How to Apply:
Click the Apply button to submit your resume for further consideration o0r if you would like to discuss the position further call Sabrina Ferguson 07 3211 1433 or you can email email@example.com.
Job Ref: SF4997
Electrical Engineer – EEHA Full timeEEHA Accredited electrical design electrical engineer Hazardous Area Engineering lv power system mv power system planning power systems modeling PowerCAD project management PTW reporting
Support the Hazardous Areas Auditors in electrical equipment hazardous areas design, installation, classification and zoning
Power Systems Engineer Full time
Complete Analysis & Design of Power Systems using SKM PTW and manage projects from conceptual design through to delivery in multiple industries.
Civil Engineer Full time
Range of projects in Urban Development | Great Pipeline of Work | Flexible Working Arrangements | Ongoing support of teams. Brisbane location, apply now!