Fire/ Hydraulic Engineer role working for one of the most progressive National Building Services Design Consultancies
- Brand new role with plenty of scope / prospects
- Well respected and highly accomplished consultancy
- Higher than average salary package and secure role
Due to the continuous success of their national operations my client currently has an rare opportunity for a Hydraulic & Fire Services Engineer to work within a team of seasoned professionals that specialise in multi-discipline engineering.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Design of hydraulic/fire services
- Providing technical and design input to projects
- Consulting with clients on matters relating to engineering services
- Communicating effectively with internal stakeholders, team members and peers
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in the design of hydraulic and wet/dry fire protection systems
- A pro-active, can-do attitude
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, working to deadlines
This is a truly unique opportunity to take your career and professional capabilities to the next level. Be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through structured technical/management training.
If you're ready to join a leader in the engineering consulting world, then it's time to apply. Express your interest by clicking on the 'apply now' button. Your application will be treated in strict confidence.